AFROZ MEMORIAL MEDICAL ADVANCEMENTS

Like many of you, my mother (AFROZ) is my 'Hero' and my 'Role Model'. I was in a small town Usta Mohammed during my School days. She was dropped from School because of Local custom that went against women receiving education. She was the main inspiration behind me to achieve that education, so she could be proud of me!

When I was in Medical College she used to bring neighbors who needed medical advice to our home. Our home looked like a busy charitable clinic on every day I came back to visit for holidays. I used to take very sick patients to Jamshoro, the nearby city, and helped them with free medical services from our Teaching Hospital.

Varying slightly from State to State, every 1 out of 5 people in America have either no Health Insurance or have it with very high deductibles. The cost of Health services in Pakistan is skyrocketing beyond that. A good level of quality in Health care is available to less than 10% of the population, and health care in the practical sense is privatized for only the rich. The Government Health care for the other 90% is non- existent in the real life. Every single new patient I see in my practice in the United States surf over the internet before coming in. Web MD for example, is an open ended Ocean lacking a 'Human factor'. I have customized that need. If you write your complaint about your illness in " contact us" you will find me on the other end to interact like face to face history taking and coming up to conclusion as a stepwise fashion.

If I could help a single person on line on my amaa's web page, my mission will be accomplished!
Syed Zahid Hussain Shah, MD. FACP



Dr. Syed Zahid Hussain Shah, MBBS.MCPS (PK).MD.FACP (USA)
CREDENTIALS

MBBS.
University of Sindh. Jamshoro, Pakistan
1982
MCPS (Family Medicine)
College of Surgeons & Physicians of Pakistan
1992
MD
Wayne State University School of Medicine
1994
 
Detroit, Michigan
1997
Diplomat ABIM (Internal Medicine)
American Board of Internal medicine. USA
1997
Diplomat ABIM (Internal Medicine)
American Board of Internal medicine. USA
2007
FACP (Internal Medicine)
American College of Physicians. USA
2010
 
AWARDS
 
America’s top Physician award
Consumer’s Research Council of America
2011
Best Geriatrics 
Allen American Readers’ Choice 
2012
Most Compassionate Doctor
American Registry
2013
Written commendation
Former President Bush
2007

ALTERNATIVE MEDICINE (Hikmat)

Hikmat is an alternative Medicine. It has its roots in the ancient Greek Medicine

Hakims believe that the unbalanced humor of phlegm give rise to respiratory diseases. Special herbs are used to balance it. One treatment might be to move to a drier, warmer climate to balance out your humors.

read more

diet info

CALCULATE YOUR BMI

It provides prediction for dangerous such as Heart attacks and Stroke.

More

CHOLESTEROL LEVEL

It provides prediction for dangerous such as Heart attacks and Stroke.

More

CALCULATE YOUR BMI

It provides prediction for dangerous such as Heart attacks and Stroke.

More
Home | Free Risk Check | Health Care Info | Emergency Care | Diet Info | Alternative Medicine | Contact Us Copyright © Asaanjiamma.org. All right Reserved | Privacy Policy
fb web design plano IMG